3 oz Portrait coffee
2 1/2 oz pomegranate juice
1/2 oz lime juice
1/2 oz honey simple syrup
1 dash of cinnamon
2 dashes of bitters
1 cup ice cubes, or as needed
4 to 5 oz tonic water, to taste
- Moccamaster coffee brewer
- Cocktail shaker & strainer
- Drinking glass
- Brew the coffee, then let it cool to room temperature. TIP: pour the three ounces needed into a separate glass to cool it down more quickly!
- Pour coffee, pomegranate juice, lime juice, honey, cinnamon, and bitters into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, cap the shaker, and shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into your glass.
- Top the drink off off with tonic water. Enjoy!