Want to join the team?
Here at Portrait Coffee, we're interested in building meaningful careers in the coffee industry. We offer competitive pay, paid time-off, health insurance, and opportunities for growth in the company.
We take pride in our core values of:
- Genuine hospitality - In each and every task, we make sure to act in love and care for our customers.
- Moments of celebration - no moment is too small to celebrate the victory. We make sure to take time to reflect and rejoice throughout the day-to-day.
- Excellence wins. - We want to be the very best, and our work should reflect that goal.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Accurately prepare, blend, grind, pack, and heat-seal coffee.
- Accurately prepare and pack outbound shipments.
- Assist with coffee production roasting.
- Assist with customer service inquiries
- Deliver coffee orders as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- HS Graduate or equivalent; strong learner
1 years of general specialty coffee experience preferred.
Sincere interest and dedication toward improving sensory and roasting skills
Strong organizational skills and ability to solve problems
Ability to lift 50 lbs or more